Dental Clinic Assistant
- Provide hands on assistance to the dentist.
- Sterilize and prepare dental instruments for procedures.
- Manage dental supply inventory.
- Works well with patients to make them comfortable and to prepare them for treatments.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is well kept in the clinic.
- Receptionist and administrative duties. Scheduling of appointments and handling billing/payments.
- Prior experience in the dental or health care industry is an advantage.
- Responsible, has good work ethics and a fast learner.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and take initiative.
- 6 Days Work Week
- Able to start immediately
To apply, please email resume with recent picture to email@example.com
Only shortlisted will be notified.
EA Licence: 10C5394
EA Reg. No. : R1101892